We’re a Colombia based startup and the fastest-growing community driven shared vehicle app in Latam, Europe, India and the Middle East. With local partners at the center of our business we have been able to expand globally fast.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make vehicles affordable and accessible in your city but it is also to offer our tribe the career and experience of their lives. An environment where you will be challenged to grow personally and to push your limits while having fun.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Assist Operators to execute the Cosmic mission in their local area.
- Work with other members of the Cosmic team to measure the impact and efficiency of processes while identifying news ways to create value for the business.
- Scale best practices that are incubated from test to global implementation.
- Oversee business performance reporting and ensure proper content distribution to executive leadership.
- Engage in zone design and plan and monitor planning of daily activities within each area to optimize performance.
- Be a hard-working multi-tasker, supporting teams in multiple locations. You’ll be one of the go to people when the Operators requires solutions to fire drills.
- Be a motivator for the team and provide leadership during response situations.
- At least 2 years of work experience in operations/logistics roles, especially in top mobility or tech companies
- Track record in building profitable local logistics and operations
- and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- God-like expertise with Excel – Google Sheets is a must
- Strong business acumen and passion for end-to-end project management
- Hands-on attitude is a must. You’ll have to roll up your sleeves!
- Proficiency in English
- Project management experience and proven ability to deliver results.
- Prioritization and hyperfocus skills to be able to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Data driven, comfortable in tracking / reporting on established performance marketing KPIs and turning insights into actions
- A “get it done” attitude constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, get in the field, and lead by example.
- Strong communication and presentation skills / Powerpoint, Google Slides, Keynote…
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT COSMIC:
- A ticket to the cosmos, sitting on the fastest rocket
- Young, international and talented team, executing and adapting fast
- 15% discount on rentals and access to vehicles
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Flexible working environment
- Optional work from home days
- SCIENTIFIC – We deliver results and execute using the scientific method at every level of the company
- COMPETE TO WIN – We work hard and beat previous accomplishments, time and competition.
- CREATE VALUE – We Create value for Riders, Partners and Shareholders
- ETHICAL – We are ethical in dealing with each other, partners, riders, shareholders and competitors.
- TRUST & RESPECT – We trust and respect each others diverse values, opinions and outlooks.
- QUALITY – Quality is the foundation and weaved into the fabric of all things Cosmic.
- TEAMWORK – We work together and self organize around our values and company objectives to execute fast.
- LEARN – We improve ourselves daily. It’s not crazy to find a Cosmic team member reading 3 or more books a month.
- FOCUS – We remain focussed and true to our values
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Cosmic is transforming the way people use and access vehicles. Our on-demand fleets connect free-floating or rental scooters, e-bikes and mopeds with commuters, travelers and delivery with functional and working vehicles as they need them. Our approach on the shared economy has positioned us to be present in 15 countries across Latin America, Middle East and India.
For additional information on Cosmic, please visit, https://cosmicgo.co