We’re a US / Colombia based startup and the fastest-growing community driven shared vehicle app in Latam, Europe, India and the Middle East. With local partners at the center of our business we have been able to expand globally, fast.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make vehicles affordable and accessible in your city but it is also to offer our tribe the career and experience of their lives with an environment where you will be challenged to grow personally and to push your limits while having fun.
You will be in charge of growth across both sides of our economy. Recruiting B2B leads and passive investors and corporate clients seeking mobility solutions. In addition you will be responsible for driving rentals and usage of our vehicles.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Help define achievable company KPIs and and growth metrics
- Pursue objectives and month over month growth relentlessly
- Interact with customers and prospects to learn more about the real needs of our customers and the market
- Learn. Learn. Learn. x infinity
- Obsess over data, sentiment and user behaviors
- Lead brand messaging and value propositions to have a congruent brand story across all touchpoints and distribution channels.
- Find and exploit new growth opportunities quickly
- Experiment, experiment, experiment.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 3+ years of work experience in operations/logistics roles, especially in top mobility or tech companies
- Bachelor’s degree/or equivalent experience (not necassary for qualified candidates with experience)
- Track record in building profitable local logistics and operations
- Comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Strong business acumen and passion for end-to-end project management
- Hands-on attitude is a must. You’ll have to roll up your sleeves!
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree/or equivalent experience.
- Mentorship or teaching experience highly preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively handle and protect sensitive and confidential company and employee information.
- Highly organized, proactive and customer-service oriented individual.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT COSMIC:
- A ticket to the cosmos, sitting on the fastest rocket
- Young, international and talented team, executing and adapting fast
- 15% discount on rentals and access to vehicles
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Flexible working environment
- Optional work from home days
- SCIENTIFIC – We deliver results and execute using the scientific method at every level of the company
- COMPETE TO WIN – We work hard and beat previous accomplishments, time and competition.
- CREATE VALUE – We Create value for Riders, Partners and Shareholders
- ETHICAL – We are ethical in dealing with each other, partners, riders, shareholders and competitors.
- TRUST & RESPECT – We trust and respect each others diverse values, opinions and outlooks.
- QUALITY – Quality is the foundation and weaved into the fabric of all things Cosmic.
- TEAMWORK – We work together and self organize around our values and company objectives to execute fast.
- LEARN – We improve ourselves daily. It’s not crazy to find a Cosmic team member reading 3 or more books a month.
- FOCUS – We remain focussed and true to our values
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Cosmic is transforming the way people use and access vehicles. Our on-demand fleets connect free-floating or rental scooters, e-bikes and mopeds with commuters, travelers and delivery with functional and working vehicles as they need them. Our approach on the shared economy has positioned us to be present in 15 countries across Latin America, Middle East and India.
For additional information on Cosmic, please visit, https://cosmicgo.co